Solved

Why have Klaviyo signup forms disappeared on Intel Evo Laptop?

• 19 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello everyone,

I am encountering a peculiar issue with Klaviyo's sign-up form on my Intel Evo laptop [https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/faqs/intel-evo/], and I'm seeking help from the knowledgeable members of this forum. Specifically, when I attempt to use Klaviyo's sign-up form on various websites, it suddenly disappears, making it impossible for me to subscribe or register for any updates or newsletters.

I rely on Klaviyo's powerful marketing automation platform for my business, and this sudden disappearance of the sign-up form has left me puzzled. I haven't made any recent changes to my Intel Evo laptop or the browser settings that could have caused this issue.

I have tried troubleshooting by clearing my browser cache and cookies, disabling any browser extensions, and ensuring that JavaScript is enabled. Unfortunately, these measures haven't resolved the problem. It seems to be isolated to my Intel Evo laptop, as I haven't encountered this issue on other devices.

If any of you have experienced a similar situation with Klaviyo's sign-up form or have any insights into what might be causing this issue, I would greatly appreciate your help. Perhaps there is a compatibility issue with Klaviyo and Intel Evo laptops, or there might be some settings or conflicts that need to be addressed.

Additionally, if there are any workarounds or alternative methods to utilize Klaviyo's sign-up form on my Intel Evo laptop, please share your suggestions. I rely on Klaviyo's services for effective email marketing, and it's essential for me to regain access to the sign-up form.

Thank you in advance for your support and guidance. I am eager to hear from the experienced members of this community and find a solution to this frustrating issue.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 19 May 2023, 23:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @judywatson

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help and great troubleshooting so far!

I might need some more clarity in some regards to best identify what the main issue is here. Do you mind answering the following questions below?

1. Do you mean that you are not able to see klaviyo forms on other websites, that aren’t your own, when using the Intel evo laptop? If so, how do you know they are klaviyo forms specifically that you can’t see? 
  2. To be clear, you are having the issue of not seeing forms on other websites and on your own klaviyo account connected website?
  3. Can you investigate if you have any ad/popup blockers or has your Intel Evo laptop recently gone through an update?

Even if you are having issues seeing your Klaviyo forms display, this shouldn’t prohibit you from logging into your account, doing whatever work you need to do and accessing/building forms in your Klaviyo form builder. There aren't’ any known issues with this device, but I will ask experts in this area and come back to you!  

Finally, if you also have your own Klaviyo account and you can’t replicate the issue of not seeing forms on other devices, this means that a majority of your users aren’t experiencing the same issue, so they are able to still see and interact with your forms, if any are live, which is great! 

Thanks for partipcating in the Community!

-Taylor