Solved

Why isn't the Autosave working in my form builder?

Badge +2

I can't make edits to a form because when I make the edits, the saving button never completes. I can't publish the changes and I can't change the form to draft either. 
Is there a work around?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 24 June 2022, 04:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Clare G,

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing your question with us, 

You should definitely be able to publish any editing changes you wish to make and the form should compete saving your work within the amount of time you’ve made the changes. I’d recommend the following to trying the following:

• clearing your cache & cookies 
  • investigating whether you have a third-party tool or ad blocker that could be interfering 
  • you aren’t accidentally logged into another account simultaneously or in another tab on the same desktop

However, if you still do not find success after these steps, this could be related to an ongoing bug and I would advise you to reach out to our support team.

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge

I’m having the same issue. I tried clearing cache & cookies and it’s still not saving. just stuck on the saving loading thing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

• investigating whether you have a third-party tool or ad blocker that could be interfering 
  • Logging out then in again
  • you aren’t accidentally logged into another account simultaneously or in another tab on the same desktop

Hi @Upgrowthrevenue,

Have you tried the above additional steps? If so and you’re still experiencing issues, I would advise you to reach out to our support team.

-Taylor