Solved

2 Step Authentication- will not disable

• 7 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, 

It has now been 5 business days since i have emailed Klaviyo support to disable my two step authentication. No one has gotten back to me. I am the owner of the account, nobody else has access to the account. How long does it take for support to get back to you. I am running out of recovery codes. 

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 7 October 2021, 19:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @cskin,

Welcome to the Community! I am very sorry to hear about the long wait time you have had with this issue. Our support team is currently very busy as we approach the beginning of the F/W holiday season and have seen a large amount of requests. I have also created a ticket regarding your post and hope that things get resolved soon.

And as a side note to other users about 2FA:

If you are the Owner or Admin of a Klaviyo account, you have the ability to require two-step authentication for all users on your account. Navigate to Account > Settings > Users and check the box to Require two-step authentication for all users.

2step.png

Existing users will be required to enable two-step authentication on their next login. New users will be required to enable two-step authentication when creating their user login.

If you decide to no longer require two-step authentication for all users, you can uncheck the setting at any time. Any users that already have two-step authentication enabled will remain in that state. Users will still have the option to enable two-step authentication for their individual user account.

Have a good rest of your day!

Alex