Solved

Account Disabled

• 18 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

My account has be disabled and the error shows.  Your account has been disabled due to persistent email sending behavior that signals abuse of the Klaviyo platform. I recently did a 2500 email list campaign with 6 email segments and an hourly break in between. How can I solve this issue?

icon

Best answer by StefanUE 18 March 2024, 18:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@Emre hey, thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

Have you followed list health best practices before sending your email from Klaviyo?

Normally Klaviyo will flag a new account when they are trying to send emails to an uploaded list for the first time, following which the Verification and Compliance Team will manually review the flag and make a decision on the account.

You can then sift through THIS ARTICLE to help troubleshoot a particular condition that wasn’t met, that would’ve caused your account to be disabled.

Sending an email to Klaviyo support should help you uncover exactly what was the exact reason for this happening. 

Good luck, and I hope this helped!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Emre

@StefanUE hit the nail on the head when it comes to why an account can possibly be flagged and maybe disabled. Good sending practices and proper list hygiene is key to let inboxes know you’re a trustworthy email sender! 

I can see that you had started a conversation with our support team and followed their instructions on how to rectify this. You’ve been cleared now to send again. Happy to hear that! 

-Taylor