Solved

Account Disabled

• 2 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

My account was disabled after I had someone from fiverr build out some flows. How can I get my account restored? 

icon

Best answer by Dov 4 October 2021, 16:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @DivineSynergy,

Thanks for sharing this question with the Klaviyo community.

If this was a new account you set-up, you are likely going through Klaviyo’s manual review process.

When this happens, our compliance team will follow up with additional information.

To reduce the chance of your account participating in the manual review process, we recommend taking the following actions before sending your first email:

• Integrate Klaviyo with your ecommerce platform
  • Integrate your previous email service provider
  • Ensure that your contact, organization, and billing /business address information is accurate
  • Set up flows to reach your highly engaged recipients

We are dedicated to helping businesses be more successful with their owned marketing. This check ensures that great businesses, like yours, are protected and set up for success on Klaviyo.

If your account was disabled due to another reason, not related to the manual review, you will also hear from our compliance team with next steps. Correspond with them directly over email for the quickest resolution. 

Apologies for the inconvenience but we will get you back on track as soon as we possibly can. Thank you for your understanding.