Solved

Account Disabled

• 8 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

My account just disabled. How can i recover my account? And i will be glad to know the reason so, i can learn from it.

icon

Best answer by David To 9 November 2021, 16:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @FarhadHosanSanto,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Klaviyo accounts are often times disabled pending a manual review by a member of our Deliverability and Compliance team members. This review process occurs for all new Klaviyo accounts in order  to maintain a high level of email deliverability for all our customers on the platform!

The turnaround time takes an estimate of 24-48 hours but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs to take to review and verify your account. You can learn more about Klaviyo’s manual review process through the About Account Verification Help Center article.

If you ever have any questions surrounding your account or it’s manual review process, I suggest following-up in the email thread sent to you by our Compliance team. Our colleagues on that team are best suited to help working with you and provide you further details in the steps needed to reactivating your account.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David