Solved

Account Disabled during Cyber Week!

• 30 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

We have been using Klaviyo for around 6 months, today the account was disabled.

The emails that had been scheduled were cancelled (reason said - Account Disabled?)- then I went to reschedule and noticed that the account had been upgraded to the next tier ($70).

When I went to go back into my account it said the account was disabled and to contact support. My team is freaking out because we use Klaviyo so much, but this happens on Cyber Monday!

Any help or knowledge on this would be greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by David To 30 November 2021, 16:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Jing-Jing,

Welcome to the Community!

From my experience, an account may have automatically been upgraded to the next billing tier if you or a different user on the account enabled the Auto-Upgrade Billing option. This is a feature, that when enabled, will automatically upgrade your account to the next billing tier to prevent any interruptions in sending should you be reaching your plan limit. You can learn more about this from the How to Enable Auto-Upgrade Billing Help Center article we offer. I would suggest checking in with your coworkers or other users of the Klaviyo account to see if any other users may have enabled this feature without your knowledge to cause the account to self upgrade. 

An account may be disabled for a number of reasons. Often times the cause is account specific and we recommend reaching out through our Support channels to have a closer look as to what happened. 

I hope this helps!

David