Solved

Account has been disabled

• 20 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Dears,

My account has been disabled and we need solutions to get it back! Or we request for a refund if you couldn’t recover our account because we used it only for two weeks.

We need an urgent help, we will upgrade to the next level on January 2022

icon

Best answer by David To 20 December 2021, 22:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Marwa,

To echo a number of previous Community posts, it’s not uncommon for an account to temporarily be disabled due to our manual review process. This review process occurs for all new Klaviyo accounts in order  to maintain a high level of email deliverability for all our customers on the platform!

The turnaround time takes an estimate of 24-48 hours but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs to take to review and verify your account. You can learn more about Klaviyo’s manual review process through the About Account Verification Help Center article.

If you ever have any questions surrounding your account or it’s manual review process, I suggest following-up in the email thread sent to you by our Compliance team or reaching out to our Support Team. Our colleagues on that team are best suited to help working with you and provide you further details in the steps needed to reactivating your account.

I hope this helps!

David