Solved

Account is disabled

• 17 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor IV
  • 9 replies

Hi all

How long does it take for an account to be enabled.

I recieved a email yesterday at stating that my account has triggered a one time account verification and for the review to be continued could i provide a password for my site(which is still under construction) . I provided the password.

I then recieved a further 10.52 am  email from stating again it looks like my account has triggered a one time account verfication but this time with a multitude of questions ,which seems odd and I was unable to answer the majority of them with a detailed answer as I am at the beginning of my journey with regards to the business.  

At the time of this post my account is still disabled and I have not received further correspodance.

Is there a eta as to when I will be able to use this service?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dov 18 May 2021, 15:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @DonA,

Thank you so much for your patience here.

Typically, our manual account reviews turn around within 24-48 hours. Additionally, I’m linking Klaviyo's documentation on account verification walking through why this process is required for new accounts. It has come to my attention that your account has since been re-activated and so you should be all set. 

If you ever have any questions about a manual review (say, if you open a net-new Klaviyo account), I recommend following-up in the email thread as the agent is best suited to provide you with details to assist with reactivating the account.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Badge +2

Hi DD,

Thanks for getting back to me. The account has now been verifed.

Thanks

Badge +2

I've had the same issue. My account has been disabled since May 19. Answered all verification questions and haven't heard since.

I'm on a paid plan so have gone 13% of the billing cycle with a disabled account

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Mighty Invest,

Thank you for your note.

I have received confirmation from the team that your account has been reactivated.

Thanks and have a great day.