Solved

Am I eligible to be a Klaviyo Partner? (copywriter just getting started with Klaviyo and email marketing for clients)

• 12 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi all! So, I earned my Klaviyo Product Certification yesterday and I’m all fired up about moving ahead and doing more and more Klaviyo-related work for clients. I also have my own (minimalist) copywriting website.

My intention to work with Klaviyo is strong, but honestly - I haven’t had a single Klaviyo client yet (except for myself! Since I’ve set up some sign-up forms and flows for my own website).

Question: Based on the above, am I eligible to become a Klaviyo Partner?  Or do I need to show some client successes first?

I don’t want to “waste” my Partner application, so I thought I’d check here first.

Cheers!

Melanie

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 12 July 2022, 20:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @meldrc,

To be approved as a Klaviyo partner, we ask that you first tell us about your business by filling out our partner application. We use this to learn about the services you offer, other technologies you work with, client types, etc. This information helps us determine whether our program is a good fit for your organization; and if so, helps us align our resources to ensure our partnership is set up for success on day one. An application may be denied in the event an applicant does not include required or accurate information, an applicant is not responsive to scheduling an onboarding conversation, or if an applicant’s business is not a fit for the program. If you believe your application was denied in error, please reach out to partners@klaviyo.com and they will be happy to review and assist you.