Solved

Brevo to Klaviyo Migration

• 18 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hi, guys!

I want to provide migration from Brevo to Klaviyo.

Also, I want to set up a dedicated sending domain that I already use in Brevo.

1. Can you please provide the step-by-step actions that I need to do it correctly (and whether the warming-up process is necessary)?
  1. Can I just change the records in my domain and start communicating with my clients through Klaviyo?

For context,

1. I have a list of subscribers that already imported to 3 CSV files (All subscribers, Engaged and Supressed: Unsubscribed and Bounced)
  2. Regarding available records for that domain - I have smthng like these:

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 18 January 2024, 17:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @andrii_pohibko

Welcome to the Community! Very happy to hear that you’re considering migration to our awesome platform! 

You are definitely able to use the dedicated sending domain you used in Brevo in Klaviyo. I’d suggest checking out our documentation on how to do this and the individual steps to take. The kind of warming process we recommend will depend on the customer engagement data you have and whether your DSD has been registered for less than 30 days or not. 

Once you no longer need to send on your prior ESP, it’s recommended to remove the associated records from your DNS. This requires you to complete tasks outside of Klaviyo, and you may need to consult your IT team on the below next steps.

Finally, I’d check out these additional resources to make this an easier migration process:

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor