Solved

Can Analysts no longer suppress customer profiles?

• 25 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Our Customer Support recently found out, that they were no longer able to suppress customer profiles. We have previously assigned them the role “Analyst” specifically to enable this.

Is there another role, that’s not Manager or Admin that can perform profile suppression? Manager is not really an option as we would like to restrict access to areas like API keys and payments.

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 25 January 2024, 10:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Aram Becker 

No, there isn’t such a role. A complete list of roles & permissions here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005231648 I don’t know if and when that changed as it’s not a role I use.

It’s logical - an analyst’s role is to analyse data and not make changes - but I appreciate that doesn’t help your use case!

Unless Klaviyo responds here with an alternative, your analyst CS users will need to flag suppressions for higher roles to implement.

Sorry I can’t offer anything else!

Regards

Andy

Badge +2

Makes sense, it would be great to have an elevated Support role that is able to edit the suppression list. Analysts used to be able to (for some reason), so that’s why we chose that role for our CS team.