Solved

Can I connect 2 Separate Shopify Sites to my one Klaviyo Account

• 20 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi friends,

I have 2 shopify sites where I sell product. I have one for my wholesale sales and one for my retail sales. The wholesale one is a totally separate site, not a subdomain. 
Is there a way to have a separate sign up form for my wholesale customers- they get a different welcome sequence, etc. Thank you for your advice! Amy

icon

Best answer by retention 20 March 2023, 23:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @AmyLFrazer, welcome to the community!

From your explanation, it sounds like you have two completely separate Shopify sites, am I correct? Typically, you’ll want to connect one Klaviyo account to one Shopify store - so that the customers, behavior, and order history are properly unique to both stores for Shopify and Klaviyo. You can switch between the two accounts with the same Klaviyo login, but they are two distinct Klaviyo Accounts so you can setup your Welcome Series for each one separately. Depending on your Klaviyo plan size, you can contact Klaviyo to see if they can combine the two accounts into one invoice for billing purposes.

See this thread for more explanation:

However, if they are on the same Shopify Store (but different experiences by the user type in Shopify), you can have two separate Lists - one for your retail customers, and one for your wholesale one.  And each can trigger a separate Welcome Series Flow depending on which List they joined in the same Klaviyo Account.  This only works if your Retail and Wholesale customers both access your store in the same Shopify Account (and their orders are in the same Shopify store).

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @AmyLFrazer 

This is a great question and one I have previously asked in my time too!

@retention answer to your post really gives a comprehensive explanation as to why you would want different Klaviyo accounts - the value in being able to set up and personalize your flows, campaigns and measure actions of customers shopping experience is really key and you’ll get great value from having ta Klaviyo account per store. It will also be great when your store grows that your Klaviyo account grows with it 😊

Best of Luck

Kylie

Badge +2

Ah, thanks so much for the responses!! Makes sense that they would be connected to different Klaviyo accounts. Currently I’m on the free version of Klaviyo,so will see if that’s an option. Appreciate everyone!