Solved

Can you give me any suggestion?

• 3 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I have Notify button and Klaviyo flow but I don’t think it works.I would like it set up properly & also want to create preorders without using additional app.

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 4 December 2023, 10:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @akibJ. 

Thank you for your post in the Klaviyo Community - nice to see you here!

Could you please share a little more information on how you want to use the Back In Stock feature for Pre-Orders?

Also are you able to share why you think it isn’t working?

Once I hear back from you, I will review it.

Kylie

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Hi @akibJ. 

To add to @Kylie W comment, for pre-orders, I don’t use the notify button which only fire emails once the product is available.

Instead, I set the product to live and ensure there’s a prominent call-out in the product body copy and maybe the product title. That call-out says it’s a pre-order and when shipping is expected. Customers placed an order as normal but they will know it’s a pre-order and shipping is delayed.

I then create a pre-order flow with an ordered product trigger (for that product). The email in that flow acknowledges they’ve purchased and emphasises again that it is a pre-order, and when they can expect shipping to occur.

You’ll need to remember to switch off this flow when the product ships, or add a flow filter for the ordered product with a ‘before’ condition and the date you will start to ship if you’re confident of the date. Orders after that date won't receive the pre-order email as the product is now shipping.

Hope that helps

Andy