Solved

Creating List from existing Sign Up Form

• 28 December 2022
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I created a Sign Up form on my website. I can see people joining in the Profile. How can I automatically integrate the sign ups into a List please? I followed a video tutorial on here but it was from a year ago and was out of date so I couldn’t complete the procedure. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 28 December 2022, 18:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Green Earth Learning and welcome to the Community!

Did you create this signup form within Klaviyo? Or is it a custom/pre-existing form that you created externally?

If you created the signup within Klaviyo, then you would have been asked to include a list upon creation here like so:

If you aren’t sure which list a Klaviyo signup form is pointing to, or you’d like to change it, you can check by editing the form and clicking on the subscribe button. The list can be changed from the Button Click Action Menu

If the form was created outside of Klaviyo (on your e-commerce platform, etc.), you would need to set up a redirect as my colleague David articulates in this Community thread:

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me. I think I’ve worked it out now! I had created a Sign Up separately, but I started again and it seems to have worked. Will keep these notes in case anything goes wrong! Many thanks.