Solved

Customer in two different accounts for two shops

• 30 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

my customer has two online shops and actual looking for a E-Mail Solution. In one Store (Woocommerce) he sell the items on the normal way like all shops. In the second Shop (Shopify) he sell other items as an auction. Customer are for both the same, because product range same as well.

My idea is to have two different Klaviyo Accounts, but company is the same and we want to have the customer in both account to create marketing activities.

Thanks for your help :-)

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 7 February 2022, 21:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Armin77,

Glad I could help. Although the first question was in context of lists/segments, there still isn't a way within Klaviyo to pool or share analytics data between accounts. That even applies for linked multiple accounts. Currently the only way to accomplish this would be by exporting the relevant analytics data from all of your accounts and viewing them in CSV files outside of Klaviyo. This includes profiles and their data. Thank you!

Alex

Badge +2

Hi Alex,
many thanks for the answer. I will use for every shop a separat Klaviyo account, but i want to have if customer subscripe in one shop, i also want to have the subscription in the other Klaviyo account as well. 
Because Company is the same.

How i can do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @Armin77,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your question here!

Glad to hear you are assisting with setting up multiple accounts for different stores. 

To start, in order to toggle between the Klaviyo accounts easily, you would have to create multi-accounts from the same email address. In this case every Klaviyo account would be connected with a different Shopify store of yours. This way all your data from that specific store would sync to the respective Klaviyo account and you would be able to send emails from separate accounts . Here is our detailed article which could assist you in accomplishing it. 

Reference Image of a multi-account: 
2021-07-09_16-36-12__1_.gif

At present, there still isn't a way within Klaviyo to pool or share analytics data between accounts. That even applies for linked multiple accounts. Currently the only way to accomplish this would be by exporting the relevant analytics data from all of your accounts and viewing them in CSV files outside of Klaviyo. We're sorry there isn't a better solution at the moment!

Here are some documents regarding Importing and Exporting CSVs:

How to Import Profile Properties Using a CSV Upload

How to Export a List or Segment to a CSV File

Hope this helped!
Alex