Solved

Duplicate account created when integrating with Shopify

• 26 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hi,

I already integrated Klaviyo with Shopify last week which went smoothly. Then I tried configuring some things on the Shopify end for Klaviyo and it automatically created a duplicate account of our client.

May I know why it created a new one? I already disabled the integration of the duplicate version but we want it to be deleted without harming the original account. How can this be done?

Here’s the screenshot of what it looks like: (Duplicate account is Agent Nateur)

icon

Best answer by Dov 27 April 2021, 15:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @simplifiedimpact01,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

Glad to hear the integration process with Shopify went smoothly. You’ll only see two or more accounts in the dropdown menu if your email address is associated with both Klaviyo accounts. Sometimes this occurs if you set-up an account with the same email address in the past or if somebody else added your email address to the other account. Regardless of how this came about, our support staff will be able to remove your email address from the duplicate account with no impact to the original account. I recommend reaching out to support@klaviyo.com and providing them with the Public API key of the account you want removed. (please do not share this key in this thread)

Thanks and have a great day.