Solved

Earn new revenue from klaviyo

• 21 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Can anyone please explain me how can i Receive revenue share from Klaviyo customers my refer or manage and admin.

Thank you :)

icon

Best answer by allieguertin 6 February 2023, 15:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @injamammahim

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help! 

Do you mind confirming if this was an image from a partner email you received? The confirmation will make this easier to investigate! 

Thank you!

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hi! Taylor. Thanks for your replay.

This is not an email https://www.klaviyo.com/partners.

I am a freelancer. I am working some marketplace like fiverr,upwork,peopleper hour. In the marketplace i provide klaviyo email automation setup and campaign etc. Now i  want to know when my clint add me there klaviyo account as a admin or manager how can i get from Receive revenue share for Klaviyo customers you refer or manage?

-Injamam

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @injamammahim

Sorry for the delay! 

As this deals with your personal account and dealings with Klaviyo, I’d reach out to our awesome support team who can investigate this further for you! 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hi! Taylor  

I still didn’t get any answer.

Badge +2

???

Badge +6

Hi @injamammahim - Thanks for your interest. I’m on the Partnerships team here at Klaviyo and we’d love to tell you more about our program.

To answer your initial question, it’s actually quite easy! All you have to do is fill out this form and someone from our team will reach out directly about next steps. If approved for our program, you will receive payout for customers you refer to Klaviyo and customers that you are managing on Klaviyo.

Best,

Allie