Solved

Getting mails in spam

• 20 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I am getting my mail in Spam even i have changed the sender mail id.

icon

Best answer by David To 20 July 2022, 20:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @sushma sharma,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

If you haven’t already come across it, I would strongly suggest taking a look at @Spark Bridge Digital LLC’s highly informative Community post they wrote on this subject. I’ve included it below: 

Overall, there are a lot of aspects that can cause your emails to be landing in spam. I also always recommend using the strategy mentioned in our How to Strengthen Your Sender Reputation Help Center article to help repair and strengthen your sending reputation. Even if emails aren't going to spam, using the suggest guide to contact your engaged audience is best practice that can only further help improve performance instead of degrading it. 

Additionally, you can also monitor and compare your own email performance to the benchmarks we have in our How to Monitor Email Deliverability Performance Help Center article. In comparison to the benchmarks, if you are falling in the Critical or Room for Improvement category, we highly recommend re-evaluating your sending strategies and to take advantage of our segmentation to help you identify your engaged customers and focus on sending to them.

I hope this helps!

David