Solved

How can I change the student name in my Skilljar Certificate Validation Information?

• 5 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I just completed the deliverabilty test but discovered that the student name on the Skilljar Certificate Validation Information contains my username in the student name field instead of my name. How do I change the student name field to reflect my names instead of my account username.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 8 January 2024, 17:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @topsam 

Congrats on your deliverability certification! I’m reaching out to our Academy team to find out how to change your name. As soon as I have an answer I will update you here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @topsam 
Klaviyo Academy is directly tied to your Klaviyo account. As a result, to change your name on Academy, you will first need to edit the name associated with your main Klaviyo account. To make that change, complete the following steps:

1. Log into Klaviyo
  2. Click your account dropdown in the bottom left
  3. Select Settings
  4. Edit the name within your profile to match what you want your certificate to read (NOTE: if it appears correctly already, then you may just need to delete and add back a letter.)
  5. Click Update Profile

Once you have updated your name in Klaviyo, it can take a day or two to reflect the change in Klaviyo Academy. I also recommend that you log out and clear your cache before logging into Academy to check for this change. If you don't see your name updated in the next few days after following the steps above, just let us know.

Hope this helps and thanks for being part of the Klaviyo Community!