Solved

How can I get help adding Client to Account?

• 5 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

Hi there, 

I’ve reached out to support multiple times regarding this and have not heard back (it’s been over a month). I’ve also emailed the Partner email inbox.

I’m trying to add a new client to my Klaviyo Portal but I cannot since the brand’s previous agency is still attached. My team has 5x the amount of Klaviyo revenue after just one month and I do not want the old agency getting credit for this as it was my team, not theirs. I can have the Founder of the brand confirm this if needed.

Could someone on the partner team please reach out to me?

PS - I know this likely isn’t the right place to post this, so I apologize, but I do not want someone else getting credit for work they didn’t do!

Thanks in advance!

Alex

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 6 April 2023, 19:33

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Alexander

Thanks for sharing this with the Community! 

I have shared your experience with the partner team! To be clear, the partner email inbox you reference is the partners@klaviyo.com handle, correct?

Hoping to get this resolved for you! 

-Taylor

Badge +4

Hi Taylor,

So my apologies, turns out I didn’t email that one originally. When I tried adding the client to my account, it pointed me to this mailbox: kmapprovals@klaviyo.com

I’ve reached out to support after I sent this original email, to where they said they passed it to the Partner team, but never heard back.

Hopefully with your help we can get this fixed!

Thanks!

Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Alexander

Thanks for clarifying! 

I think the first step would be to send an email to the specific handle I mentioned first! 

Please let me know if you don’t hear for them in a bit after you’ve reached out! 

-Taylor 

Badge +4

Hi @Taylor Tarpley

You read my mind! I sent an email to that inbox yesterday (Wednesday) around 7pm EST.

I will continue to watch my inbox. I will circle back on this post if I don’t hear by next Wednesday at the latest.

Thanks for your help Taylor!

Alex

Badge +4

Hey @Taylor Tarpley it’s been a bit now and I still haven’t heard back. Is there a way we could escalate this by chance please?