Solved

How can I know if I successfully registered members in my partner portal?

• 2 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hello everyone, I recently enrolled my digital marketing agency in Klaviyo's affiliate program (partner), and after registering two users - one through my referral link and another through the form to request the user's transfer under my agency - I find myself with no referrals at the moment.

How can I verify that everything has been successful? Did I do something wrong?

Thank you,

Umberto.

icon

Best answer by Kylie W 4 May 2023, 23:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @imones

Welcome to the Community! Congrats on becoming a partner! 

I wonder if one of our Champions, who are all partners as well, @chelsgrove@Spark Bridge Digital LLC or @Kylie W have any insight into this issue? 

Whenever you have issues with the partner portal or partner experience, it’s best to email them at partners@klaviyo.com to get in contact with partner support. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Hi @imones

Welcome to the Community! Congrats on becoming a partner! 

I wonder if one of our Champions, who are all partners as well, @chelsgrove@Spark Bridge Digital LLC or @Kylie W have any insight into this issue? 

Whenever you have issues with the partner portal or partner experience, it’s best to email them at partners@klaviyo.com to get in contact with partner support. 

-Taylor 

Hi Taylor, thanks for your reply :)

I’ve already try to send an email to that mail address, but seems that they won’t reply to me :(

Seems to be very difficult to use and to find info about partner program… how can I speed up the process?

Thanks,

Umberto.

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

Hi @imones 

Welcome to becoming a Klaviyo Partner 😊

Do you have access to your Partner Portal? (https://partners.klaviyo.com/
There is a lot of information available in the Partner Portal to the referrals / leads you have submitted and their status (Pending, Approved etc)

This would be the first step I would take, apart from contacting the Partners Team as @Taylor Tarpley has suggested.

Hopefully this will provide some insights in their current status.

Kylie

do you have access partner portals?

Badge +1

Hi @imones 

Welcome to becoming a Klaviyo Partner 😊

Do you have access to your Partner Portal? (https://partners.klaviyo.com/
There is a lot of information available in the Partner Portal to the referrals / leads you have submitted and their status (Pending, Approved etc)

This would be the first step I would take, apart from contacting the Partners Team as @Taylor Tarpley has suggested.

Hopefully this will provide some insights in their current status.

Kylie

Hi Kylie, thank you so much for your assistance!

I wanted to let you know that I've successfully enrolled in the partner program and have completed the enrollment as well as the first course certification.

When I go to my dashboard, I click on "Get Partner Referral Link" and then share the link with the customers I want to enroll under my agency. However, it has been two weeks now and I still can't see the two customers I tried to enroll (one through the referral link and the other through "register a lead").

I also try to write to the support, without a reply.

What do you think about this issue? Thank you in advance for your support!

Badge +1

do you have access partner portals?

Yes

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @imones

I have reached out to the partner team and someone from the team should be in touch with you. Would you mind sharing the solution once it’s found? I know it could help another partner in the future who might face a similar issue!

-Taylor