Solved

How can I offboard account data if my account is disabled ?

• 12 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

So two of my clients accounts were recently flagged by Klaviyo compliance and disabled, and although we tried to get them re-enabled, Klaviyo has said we’re still against their TOS. We disagree strongly with this, but it’s not the purpose of this post.

The initial message from compliance said that we had 14 days to “offboard” from Klaviyo, and export all of the data we own from the platform (email lists, HTML templates, etc.). But the accounts are locked and there is no way to get in to get any of this info. 

Compliance has ghosted me for the last two days, and my Klaviyo Partners contact says they can’t get involved with compliance issues. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do here?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 13 July 2023, 23:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @kirtky97

Thanks for sharing your question. Sorry to hear you’ve had a hard time off boarding from some of your accounts, happy to help! 

I can see from your conversation with Support that you have been in contact with our team regularly since you started your inquiry. I do sincerely apologize that you received mixed messages about the time you’d have to export your data from these accounts. I can see that you have heard from a member of our Support team this morning confirming that access was granted again to these accounts to gather the data you need. Will you please let me know if this is correct?

Thank you! 

-Taylor