Solved

How can I resolve account suspension as Klaviyo was "unable to process last payment"?

• 12 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hi, I have a client whose Klaviyo account was suspended today (Remembrance Day) because Klaviyo was “unable to process last payment.”

The credit card and billing information on file is up to date but we’re still suspended. Have tried multiple credit cards but still suspended.

Please help!

We’re losing money because of this...

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 14 November 2022, 17:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Rick x Kulin

Welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear about this inconvenience, happy to help! 

In my experience, I have seen this happen if there are potentially multiple outstanding invoices in your account. However if this is not the case and you believe your CC and billing information is correct, you can retry the transaction by navigating to Account > Billing > Payment History > Download the outstanding invoice > Open the invoice and click ‘Pay Online’. You will be redirected to a Stripe hosted page where you can manually add your credit card details. 

If you are still not able to resolve the issue, I would then suggest  reaching out to our support team who will be able to help troubleshoot this further with you! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor