Solved

How Can I Use Klaviyo Signup Forms but Shopify Email For My Welcome Flow?

• 19 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

As title suggests. I want to use Klaviyo singup form to collect emails, but I want all emails entered into my Shopify Email welcome flow. I currently have all my email flows setup on Shopify that’s why.

icon

Best answer by Kylie W 19 March 2024, 04:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @loverofecommercelol 

Thank you for posting your question in the Klaviyo Community!

You can certainly achieve this but ensuring that the data sync between Shopify & Klaviyo is two way. This is done under integrations. 

I know you’ve mentioned that you have your Welcome Flow set up already in Shopify, but I would highly recommend investing the time in migrating this to Klaviyo. You’ve made an amazing choice already signing up and have started to utilize the Klaviyo features, but are only going to get the tip of the benefits. 

Here is some useful pages to review on Welcome Email:

And a good source for Why Klaviyo:

Thank you again for your question, I hope my response helped 😊

Kylie

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @loverofecommercelol

Here’s the documentation that @Kylie W was referencing when mentioning that that certain information from Klaviyo syncs back to Shopify

Additionally, I’d echo her comment on utilizing the fullness of Klaviyo’s robust automation and personalization features in one place so you can see easily follow your customer’s journey and make data-driven decisions!

Finally, here’s a strategy article written by one of our Champions on how to create an effective welcome flow strategy that might be insightful.

-Taylor