Solved

how does the multi Login feature work?

• 31 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I’ve never been aware that Klaviyo email support it’s available only for 60 days if you’re not on a paid plan. This is definitely one of the biggest cons I’ve seen, but anyway, hopefully you guys can help!

I want to add one of my clients accounts inside my Klaviyo account, so I can easily switch between accounts. Would something like that be possible? I read about a Multi-Login feature, but I am not able to understand how to add more stores.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by retention 31 August 2023, 18:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Paul09, welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Hopefully you can get some of the help you need here until one of your clients get onto a paid subscription.  

As for the multi-login feature, simply use the same email address for either (or all your clients), and you can switch between them quickly. 

See here:

Here, I can switch from my “Sample Store” Klaviyo Account to my “Retention Commerce” Klaviyo Account.

Klaviyo has a good write up about this here as well:

Hope that helps!

---

Joseph Hsieh // retentioncommerce.com // twitter: @retenion 

Badge +2

Hi @Paul09, welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Hopefully you can get some of the help you need here until one of your clients get onto a paid subscription.  

As for the multi-login feature, simply use the same email address for either (or all your clients), and you can switch between them quickly. 

See here:

Here, I can switch from my “Sample Store” Klaviyo Account to my “Retention Commerce” Klaviyo Account.

Klaviyo has a good write up about this here as well:

Hope that helps!

---

Joseph Hsieh // retentioncommerce.com // twitter: @retenion 

Thank you!