I have a website and I want to collect my customer Birthday Date which customer already exists in my Klaviyo Account.
Can anyone help me out from this?
Best answer by retention
Here’s a few ideas:
- Create a Segment of users who you don’t have Birthdays, and show them a dedicated Klaviyo Signup Form popup, flyout, or embedded form to collect them. The nice thing is this will only show to people who you don’t have a Birthday date value yet.
- Add the Birthday to your Manage Preferences page. See this Klaviyo Documentation: Alternative: Collect Birthdays Using a Subscribe/Manage Preferences Page
- Add a Birthday Email into any of your existing flows. Add a conditional Split Trigger to check the Birthday value, if it’s empty, send an email to remind someone to provide a Birthday. This would be great in your Welcome Series or your Post Purchase Series.
- Create a dedicated web page, with an embedded Klaviyo Signup Form for a Birthday and drive people to that page from your website, social media, or from Flow Messages.
- Create a Giveaway or Sweepstake where the Birthday is one of the optional fields to get an additional entry (or required for entry) to the giveaway. If you use a Third Party tool that integrates with Klaviyo like Gleam.io, Viralsweep.com - you can have those fields map directly into Klaviyo.
- Embed a Klaviyo Signup Form to collect Birthday on the Confirmation page on checkout after they purchase for repeat customers or when customers purchase.
- If you use a Loyalty Program like Smile.io or Yotpo Loyalty, they have a built-in Birthday field that users can submit for loyalty points.
Looking forward to other ideas!