Solved

How to hide payout info from employees in partner account

• 3 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I am new to adding my employees to Klaviyo Partners and can’t figure out how to hide/restrict my employees from seeing payout info. I’m mostly worried about the fact that the payment method can be changed - there has to be a way to protect that information. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 5 March 2024, 19:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @CJCDynamicSolutions 

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately that is not a capability of our current partner portal and we apologize for that...it is something many of our partners have given us direct feedback on. However we are rolling out an entirely new partner portal at the beginning of Q2 which will have that capability (and many other new benefits). We appreciate your patience and will make sure to update you as this rolls out!

Thank you.

Badge

Hello! I have a question related to this topic. I currently own an agency and also invited my employees in the Partner Program. I send them an invitation from my account and:

• one of them uses Gmail to login,
  • one of them uses a branded email address.

The one with Gmail after logging in, does not see the left menu in the Partners Portal, only the Dashboard and Partner Academy.

The one with the branded address sees all options in the left menu in the Partners Portal.

Is there any restriction for the email address that the employees use to create accounts and login the Partner Program?

I am asking this for another reason:

• We are currently managing two customer Klaviyo accounts and we are using a Gmail address to login to Klaviyo for both accounts.
  • Using the same Gmail address that we use to manage customer accounts in the Partner Portal, we do not see the options in the left menu; the content is very limited when logging in with Gmail. This is the reason why I created another account using my branded email address.

Also, does it matter for our agency what email adress we use to login the Partner Portal and to our Klaviyo client’s accounts?