Solved

I have complete Klaviyo Product Certification but didn't received any certificate

• 9 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +4

I passed klaviyo Product Certification Exam by 84% but didn't got any certificate. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 9 March 2022, 20:54

View original

7 replies

Badge +2

Sorry to post on this thread, but I finished the exam 38/40, and I can’t see my certificate. Not on my account nor my email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @SachinYadav101 

Thank you so much for asking the Klaviyo Community on where to find your Product Certification certificate!

If you go to the Klaviyo Academy and log in with your credentials you can find it. Once you are logged in on the upper right-hand side of the screen you can click into view your profile. Once in your profile there will be a list of courses that you have completed and registered for. Find the Product Certification and there should be a link to View certificate

Hope this helps! Thank you so much for being part of the Klaviyo Community, we look forward to seeing more from your in the near future!

Badge +4

I found it, basically I am stupid enough to not check my email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

@SachinYadav101 I am glad you found it! and Congrats on completing the certification!

Badge +2

Sorry to post on this thread, but I finished the exam 38/40, and I can’t see my certificate. Not on my account nor my email.

Likewise! :’( I didn’t receive or can’t see my certificate either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @sue & @apaniagua 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with your product certifications.

There was a platform outage with our partner from the 8th-10th where customers were not sent and were unable to see the certificate on your profile. This issue has been resolved and you should have access to view and share the certificate from your Academy profiles under the registrations section of the account in the status column with a link to view the certificate. 

Thanks again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

I have retaken the test, but I can only see my old score in the certificate - is there a chance I can get the certificate with the new score?