Solved

I was told I would be contacted for a potential refund, but haven't heard back?

• 10 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +5

I closed my site, but kept my Klaviyo account as I want to do the trainings offered. Before downgrading I opened a case with Klaviyo asking for a refund for a charge for a month that should not have happened. I have a case number. I was told it would take time. I downgraded my account to a free one which means I cannot contact support. Support closed my case without responding and I cannot open a new one since I now have a free account. Is there any way to get Klaviyo’s attention since I have no way of contacting them without paying now?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 12 April 2023, 22:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Janice22710

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Happy to help! 

I can see that you had a successful chat with one of our awesome support reps who helped to get your account officially downgraded to a free account so you could still access Community, Academy and live trainings (as I agree, they all are great resources to keep learning with us!) I can also confirm that that they created a refund ticket for you for the team to conclude a thorough review of your case and see what can be done. Let me check with my colleagues to confirm that your lack of access to email support because of your downgrade won’t be an issue for when they reach out to you. I will come back when I have an update, thanks for your patience!

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +5

Thank you for looking into it Taylor.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Janice22710

Yes, I can confirm that you can still be contacted by our Refund team even if your access to email support has changed! 

-Taylor

Badge +5

Taylor, that doesn’t answer my question. Support closed the request and I never got an answer. Will I be getting one or is the issue considered closed with no response? Any clue how long refund requests take to process? I do need to pay my credit card and don’t want to end up with a large credit since it is the only charge on there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Janice22710

I was in touch with the refund team and can affirm that someone on that team has sent you a follow up email! 

For future users who see this, if you experience a similar issue, you can always reach back out to support even on a free account by submitting a support ticket via the ‘billing dispute’ dropdown menu!  

Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we could fix this! 

-Taylor 

Badge +5

Thank you. I received it and a notice of refund! I appreciate your diligence. Thank you very much for the help!