Solved

integrate Klaviyo to Woo - plugin installed

• 15 April 2022
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi, I am new to Klaviyo and WooCommerce.  My developer has put the plugin for Klaviyo on my WooCommerce site, when I follow the integration steps, I haven’t got the option to connect account.  When I click on settings it just tells me to go to “Head back to the Klaviyo dashboard to continue with next steps for getting your account up and running or to modify any of your Klaviyo + WooCommerce integration settings.” That then tells me to go to Klaviyo in my left menu and connect, so I am just going around in circles.

Any help appreciated.

icon

Best answer by David To 15 April 2022, 17:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Suzie,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

If you haven’t already, I would suggest taking a look at our How to Integrate with WooCommerce Help Center article. Installing the WooCommerce + Klaviyo plugin is only one of the steps to connect the two platforms. Depending on which platform you were starting in, either WooCommerce or Klaviyo, there are slightly different steps to completing the integration. 

I’ve also seen it helpful to set everything up via an incognito/private browser that wouldn’t carry over with it any additional cookies. 

I hope this helps!

David