Is there another way to get more customized filter dates in the new overview Dashboard?

• 4 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

So Klaviyo has officially rolled out their new overview Dashboard and removed the green circle charts...

Clearly they seem to think this clean look is better. 

But for the life of me, I don’t know why it’s now limited the filter dates to only today → 7 days → 30 days.

The old overview you could filter by month, 180 days, past year, etc - that was WAY better.

This is so restrictive:

It give us way less control over our data at the high level and literally made it impossible to see the total store revenue and total email revenue + percentages in one view, for custom date range or previous month.

Really bad move.

I seriously hope this is fixed soon...

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Jedward97 

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on the new update! 

The product team has been made aware of this feedback from our customers and how this limited filter dates is less than ideal as it leads to more manual work to be done on your end. The product team is rolling out some update to the new dashboard this week, as mentioned in this thread so I’d watch out for an update as well as submit feedback at the bottom of your homepage if you haven’t already! 

In the meantime, as a workaround, I’d suggest clicking into the to the ‘View Overview Dashboard’ button as this steps allows for more customization, 

Thanks for partipcating in the Community!

-Taylor