Klaviyo logging me out several times a day...

• 21 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

For a while now, Klaviyo has been randomly logging me out a few times daily. Usually, I’m in the middle of working on something. To make matters worse, each time I log back in, I’m presented with a captcha (I’ve lost count of the number of bridges and motorcycles I’ve selected!) even though I have 2FA enabled. Very frustrating when deadlines are looming...

What is the rationale behind the session termination? Is it just me being picked on 😉 or are others experiencing this?

Regards

Andy

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

HI @bluesnapper I experience this occasionally as well. I work with an agency, and I sometimes see when I’m switching between accounts that it wants me to log in again and redo the 2FA. It could be the settings on the account itself - or perhaps the browser? I use Chrome on a PC and I have 2FA enabled and I’ve never had to do anything other than check off the captcha (no counting motorcycles or crosswalks). Could that be it?

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Glad it’s not just me (sorry!) @KatherineB 

I switch between client accounts too. However, it happens when I’m in a client account (on Chrome/PC). When it occurs, usually in the middle of editing something (!), Klaviyo becomes unresponsive. I have to refresh and I then get presented with the login/captcha/2FA. 

Regards

Andy