Solved

Klaviyo Partner Certificate

• 20 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

HI, 

I’ve just onboarded and completed the Product Certificate. The onboarding webinar mentioned a Klaviyo Partner Certificate coming in Q3 21, but I can only find Klaviyo Sales Certificate as an option - is this the same course/certificate?

icon

Best answer by Anni.Kim 23 November 2021, 15:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Nicki C,

Great question!

I’m really curious about this as well! Although I don’t have the answer to this question immediately, I’ll reach out to some of my colleagues to see if they can provide more details on Klaviyo Partner Certificate you mentioned!

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Nicki C,

Just wanted to follow up and also inform our other Community members who may be following along! After speaking with a colleague on the Partner’s team I’ve since learned that the Partner Certification has been slightly delayed in its release. Our team is just putting the finishing touches on the training and expect the certification to go Live in the next couple of weeks! I would suggest keeping an eye out for news about this when it becomes available soon!

Thank you for your patience! Have a great weekend!

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @Nicki C,

I wanted to follow up on David’s response as the Partner Certification is LIVE! You can head to the Partner Academy to get started. If you aren’t logged into the Partner Portal, you’ll be prompted to sign in first before proceeding. Thanks for your patience, and happy learning!