Solved

Klaviyo Support Not Responding after Payment

Badge +1

Hi,

I am from India and I subscribed to the Klaviyo 2500 subscriber plan. As Indian banks do not allow recurring charges I was informed by Klaviyo support to make the payment by going to billing section, selecting the invoice and then use the link to make manual card payment against the invoice.

Since I have made the payment the account is still in free version, they have not upgraded the account.

Support has stopped responding to all emails. It has been more than 15 days now.

I didn’t expect Klaviyo to engage in such activities and service. The only option I have is to raise a card dispute with my bank and use another email provider. 

As a last resort I am mentioning my experience with Klaviyo here and expecting them to resolve the issue immediately before I decide to raise the card dispute.

icon

Best answer by Dov 15 July 2022, 15:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @ronakgupta,

Thanks for your follow-up.

A member of our team has reached out to you and our finance team is actively investigating your case. I recommend continuing your correspondences through those communication channels. We appreciate your patience here while our finance team digs into the details.

Thanks again for your patience and for being a member of our community.

Badge +1

Hi @Dov 

I didn’t get any update from Klaviyo support or finance. They are not even working on my issue and don’t care to even reply to any tickets raised.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @ronakgupta,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I’m very sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve been experiencing thus far. I have followed-up with the support team on your behalf and left a note for the finance team to expedite a solution.

These teams will have access to your billing statements and will be able to make the changes for you. They should be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks for being a community member.