Solved

Migrating from Shopify to Shopify

• 16 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

I'm using my Klaviyo account on Shopify store A.
I'm closing store A. Can I transfer it to store B?
Is it possible to migrate my Klaviyo account to Shopify store B?

I would like to know if it is possible or not.
I would also like to know if there are any caveats.

I'm waiting for your advice.

icon

Best answer by julie.accardo 17 April 2021, 15:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @eri5555ko,

You do have the ability to disable the integration for store A and integrate store B with the existing Klaviyo account. You could also just create a separate new Klaviyo account just for store B.

If you choose to keep the same account but switch integrations…

• It may be worth removing all metrics in the Klaviyo account from store A prior to integrating store B so that you do not get confused by having 2 Shopify metrics for each event (2 Shopify placed order events, 2 shopify started checkout events, etc.). Only do this if you already have the historic data you need in store B so when you sync store B you won’t lose any of the historic transactional data.
  • After integrating store B, you will also need to clone any metric triggered flows that were triggered off of store A events and switch the trigger to the store B event.
  • You will need to  ensure that any Klaviyo signup forms are appearing on the store B’s website and any native signup forms on store B are routing subscribers properly to the lists within Klaviyo.
  • Make sure that your subscriber base is aware of the rebranding so that they are not surprised by the change which could suddenly result in an influx of unsubscribes or spam complaints.

Here is our help center article on rebranding in Klaviyo.

Best,

Julie

Badge +2

Thank you for the information.
And thanks for the URL!

Glad to know it can be done!
I'll check it out.

Thanks for letting me know!