Solved

My account is disabled but it's still being charged

• 12 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

My account is disabled but it's still being charged.

Please refund and close my account permanently to make sure it won't be charged again.

icon

Best answer by David To 12 January 2022, 16:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @iangel,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

The Community forum is a space for Klaviyo Customers, partners and other users to network and learn from one another’s experience and discuss and troubleshoot issues they may have. 

A disabled account does not mean an account is cancelled.

Typically, an account becomes disabled pending a manual review by a member of our Deliverability and Compliance team members. This review process occurs for all new Klaviyo accounts in order  to maintain a high level of email deliverability for all our customers on the platform! The turnaround time takes an estimate of 24-48 hours but can take longer barring if there were more steps our team needs to take to review and verify your account. You can learn more about Klaviyo’s manual review process through the About Account Verification Help Center article.

If you ever have any questions surrounding your account or it’s manual review process, I suggest following-up in the email thread sent to you by our Compliance team or reaching out to our Support Team. Our colleagues on that team are best suited to help working with you and provide you further details in the steps needed to reactivating your account or cancelling your account. 

Although we would hate to see you go, if you wish to cancel your account, you can do so yourself by under your Accounts > Billing Preference options as detailed in the How to Cancel Your Klaviyo Account Help Center article. 

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +2

My account was disabled and I have done everything requested by Klaviyo, cleaned my list etc and still nothing. I have reached out to them about 10 times now through the support tickets, chat and email and keep receiving either no reply or the same automated email telling me to clean my list which I have already done.

It’s been two weeks and my account is still disabled and I still have no information on how long it will be this way or what else they want me to do to unblock it. Meanwhile they’re still charging me $85 a month for terrible service and a product I cant use.

Has anyone else had this problem? How long was it blocked for? Is there a way to get some help from anyone in this company?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @SBESIM80

Sorry to hear that your account has been disabled for an extended amount of time! 

With any disabled account, a member of our Compliance team will work personally with you to regain access to the account.

I took the liberty of looking into your case and it does look like you have been in contact several times with our Compliance team. If you’ve taken the requested actions though, I would strongly suggest responding back to our Compliance team directly to confirm these actions. Reviewing the interaction, it doesn’t appear you’ve responded to any of our team’s outreaches to further proceed with the account enablement process.

If you were unable to locate the emails outreached to you requesting more information, I would suggest searching your inbox for “Accounts disabled” , “Action required”, or “Disabled by compliance” as those were some keywords in the subject lines of the emails sent to you.

Thanks for your patience and have a wonderful rest of your day!

David

Badge +2

I have responded to every single email you sent me and opened multiple support tickets and every single time received the same automated email telling me to clean my list (which I had done and every single email I sent also stated this was done). I also said this in my above comment - so I don’t know what you mean by saying I haven’t responded? I have attached my emails for you there are NINE in total to which I received 3 automated replies. In addition there are the support tickets I also opened up. 

I think there seems to be an issue on your end with reading anything I say. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @SBESIM80,

Thanks keeping us in the loop! I’ve shared your experience and feedback with our Compliance Team.

The Klaviyo Community is a space to share experiences, discussions, and troubleshoot issues together among customers, partners, and other Klaviyo experts. Any account-specific questions must be resolved within our internal Support team for security purposes. With that said, I have made sure to share your experience with that team and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I’ve also recently heard from my colleagues that your account has already been activated pending their review!

Have a great day!

David