Question

My Sent From Isn't Working Properly

• 8 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

When I send an email it sometimes shows my company name as sent from (which is what I want) and sometimes it shows the beginning of the email address it’s sent from. On a computer and ipad it works properly, but on an iphone it doesn’t. It has drastically affected my open rate. Any idea what’s going on? We need help!

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @worthythreads thanks for posting in the Klaviyo Community! That sounds frustrating. How are your email settings set up? In your account settings if you go to Account/Organization whatever the default sending name and email is that’s listed there, is what should appear as the from name and email when you send out campaigns and flows. 

Badge

Hi Katherine - The contact information is setup properly.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Going to ask the other Klaviyo Champions for ideas. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

@In the Inbox @ebusiness pros @Omar @Bobi N. @Spark Bridge Digital LLC  @retention 

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @worthythreads! I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue. 

My approach to troubleshooting this would be the same as @KatherineB - so if that’s not what’s causing the problem, then the solution is unclear to me. 

Have you checked all the email templates for your flows and campaigns? There might be a rogue email that has something configured differently than the default settings you specified for the account… Maybe someone on your team did this at one point and forgot to revise it?

Warmly,

Gabrielle