On-Going Reporting of SMS Credit Usage

• 11 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Companies that use Klaviyo NEED to be able to understand how they are trending on credits usage. How many credits were used yesterday, last week, last month, etc? Whatever is in account overview can be described purely as vanity metrics. They are not helpful i understanding if you have enough credit or if you are going to get charged overages at some point. This is baseline functionality that should have been consider an MVP feature by the product management team at Klaviyo because it builds TRUST with companies. Without this Klaviyo feels like another Attentive (not a good thing). PLEASE prioritize helping your customers (the actual users of Klaviyo). 

Is there anything currently being worked on to address this? How do we get this prioritized? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @AlexTurney,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding reporting on how SMS credit usage is reported.

Although I can’t share anything specific, I can assure you that our product team is working on improving our SMS experience further. 

I’d be more than happy to share your sentiments with our product team for further consideration. 

I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts on improving our user experience and for being a member of our Community.

Have a great weekend!

David