Solved

Orders not aggregating in the metrics

• 7 November 2020
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello,

I am new to klaviyo, transitionning from mailchimp.

So I followed the tutorial, i first migrated data from mailchimp to klaviyo, and then data from woocommerce to klaviyo.

I see the history of purchases on the left, but see, on the right, it does not show on the right panel METRICS.

How come ? should I do the other way around ? sync first woocommerce then mailchimp ? does that matter ?

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 12 November 2020, 00:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Ben @deneuxben 

My apologies for the delay in answering your question here. I noticed right off the bat that you have both a Shopify and Woocommerce integration based on the screen shots you’re sharing. I would recommend that you only use one or the other, as Klaviyo is not currently optimized to support more than one ecommerce store per Klaviyo instance.

If you have more than one ecommerce store of the same type, we recommend you create a Klaviyo account for each store. If you have more than one store, and each is supported by a different platform, it is technically possible to integrate all stores with the same Klaviyo instance. However, in order to streamline data analysis and prevent confusion amongst metrics with flows and segments, we highly recommend not using this approach. We don't provide a way to separate stores within a single Klaviyo account. With multiple account management, it will be easy for you to switch between your Klaviyo accounts. 

In terms of the sync with mailchimp and woocommerce, you approached it correctly by syncing mailchimp first, then integrating your ecommerce store. 

Thanks, 
-Cassy