Solved

Partner link

• 29 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Where to find my affiliate link? 

Or how to find the partner ID and then generate the link?

I see a lot of people having trouble with this as I doesnt display in the dashboard..

Pls help

icon

Best answer by Lanresdev 1 May 2023, 12:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hey @dominikja ,

To find your affiliate link on Klaviyo, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Klaviyo account and navigate to the "Partners" section in the main menu.

2. Click on the "Partner Dashboard" button to access your affiliate account.

3. Once you're in the partner dashboard, you should see a navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on "Creatives" and then select "Affiliate Links".

4. On the Affiliate Links page, you'll find your unique affiliate link, which you can copy and share with others.

If you're having trouble finding your affiliate link on the dashboard, you can also generate a link manually by following these steps:

1. Log in to your Klaviyo account and navigate to the "Partners" section in the main menu.

2. Click on the "Partner Dashboard" button to access your affiliate account.

3. Once you're in the partner dashboard, click on "Creatives" in the left-hand navigation bar and then select "Affiliate Links".

4. Click the "Generate Link" button and then enter the URL you want to promote in the "Target URL" field.

5. Click the "Generate" button to create your unique affiliate link, which you can copy and share with others'

6. Note: Your partner ID can be found in the upper right corner of your Partner Dashboard, just below your name. It is a unique identifier assigned to you by Klaviyo and is used to track referrals and commission payouts.