Skip to main content

Just wondering if adopting Passkey Authentication is on the roadmap for Klaviyo as far as logging in and security. I use 2FA Authenticator for all of my accounts and still got hacked on my Facebook business account. 

I hope this is on the roadmap

Hey @jmacman 

@stephen.trumble @chloe.strange @kaila.lawrence - Can you confirm any of this and help them?

Cheers

Arpit

Thanks - I’ll follow up here shortly.

~Chloe

1. Inquire with Klaviyo Support: Reach out directly to Klaviyo’s support team or account manager to ask about their plans for implementing passkey authentication. They can provide the most accurate and up-to-date information.
  2. Stay Informed: Follow Klaviyo's blog, release notes, or community forums for announcements regarding new features, including security enhancements.
  3. Feedback Submission: If passkey authentication is important to you, consider providing feedback to Klaviyo. Many companies take user suggestions seriously when planning future updates.
  4. Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): While you mentioned using 2FA, ensure that you have enabled it on all accounts where available, as it adds an extra layer of security.
  5. Security Best Practices: Continue following best practices for account security, such as using strong, unique passwords and being cautious about phishing attempts.

It’s understandable to be concerned about security, especially after experiencing issues with account hacks. Passkey authentication is a robust method for enhancing security and could be a great addition to platforms like Klaviyo.-

To get the most accurate information regarding Klaviyo's roadmap for features like passkey authentication, I would recommend-

1. Contacting Klaviyo Support: Reach out to their support team to inquire directly about their plans for passkey authentication and other security enhancements.
  2. Checking the Klaviyo Community and Blog: Keep an eye on their community forums or official blog for any announcements regarding new features or security updates.
  3. Providing Feedback: If you feel strongly about this feature, consider submitting feedback through their platform. User suggestions often influence product roadmaps.