Skip to main content
Solved

Problems adding Managed Accounts in Partner Portal

• 20 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello I'm trying to add a new Managed Account in the partner portal

I've got the details - and emails are correct as per the client's account, however the pop up I get says that the contact email can’t be found? 

I've tried using an administrator email and also an owner email as the contact email address?

I’ve reviewed the documentation and the training in the academy, but can’t see anywhere where it says I need to add the client as a contact or anything first? I’m not sure where the contact is meant to be “found” from?

If the client is working with another agency on paid ads, and with us for strategic management and technical support, could that be impacting it?

Screenshot of the error message below. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Lookout its Gemma,

Welcome to the Community! 

Is the account you are trying to add a Paid account in Klaviyo? You would be unable to add Free accounts under your Managed Accounts. If your client has recently upgraded to paid, it might take a day or two for this change to be reflected in-platform, and make their account available for Managed credit. 

If you are trying to submit a Managed Account in the new partner portal that launched recently, try doing so from the old portal - I’ve seen a small number of bugs like this happen in the new portal while they work on finalizing all the upgraded features there. 

If they are on a Paid account and you are still experiencing this issue, I would recommend reaching out to your Partner Manager for assistance, or send a note to partners@klaviyo.com for Support. 

--

Hope this helps! 

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Badge +2

Thanks @Ashley I. 
It is a paid account, not free. 
And it is in the new portal. I’ll try the old portal and will also send a message to partners@

Thank you 

Gemma

Badge +2

Still getting the same problem, and not a lot of feedback from Support in terms of the cause or resolution.

I know some others in Slack are also experiencing this. Does anyone have any advice around the cause of this issue (or even better - the solution?!)

I have the same issue. How do we resolve this?

Badge +3

I'm having the exact same issue with adding managed accounts through the partner portal. How have other people resolved this?