Skip to main content
Solved

Refund Request Right After Card Charge

• 18 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Today i have been charged with a subscription i'm not willing to use, when asking for a refund which i did right after the card charge and didn't use the plan at all , they said they can't issue a refund without escalating my case to the finance team . Ididn’t expect Klaviyo to engage in such activities and service. The only option I have is to raise a card dispute with my bank and use another email provider. 

As a last resort I am mentioning my experience with Klaviyo here and expecting them to resolve the issue immediately before I decide to raise the card dispute

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @FAHD,

As stated by our finance team, we do not process refunds for subscriptions that were not canceled or downgraded prior to their proceeding billing cycle, nor for non-usage per our Terms of Service

-Taylor

Badge

That’s quite absurd though , I have already cancelled my plan so i basically paid 150$ for nothing a non-exsistent service. Your customer service offered a 150$ credit for my next subscription then they removed it when i complained that’s dealing in bad faith. I have been using your service for years, it’s crazy how you can dump one of your clients for chump change.

Badge +1

That’s quite absurd though , I have already cancelled my plan so i basically paid 150$ for nothing a non-exsistent service. Your customer service offered a 150$ credit for my next subscription then they removed it when i complained that’s dealing in bad faith. I have been us