Solved

Removing a Suspicious Email from a Free Account

• 17 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I am currently on a free version of Klaviyo, and it has been 60 days since the account was created. I noticed that some emails are being skipped due to the recipient email being marked as suspicious. I wanted to send out a quick screenshot proving that the recipient's email should not be marked as suspicious. I read a help article that states that I would need to upgrade to a paid account to access Email Support, and the AI Virtual Assistant continues to tell me to message Email Support to have this issue resolved.

Is it true that the only way to get support to remove a suspicious email would be to upgrade to a paid plan? If so, there is no option to upgrade my Support plan in Klaviyo. The only option available is the free standard support plan, which has already expired.

icon

Best answer by KatherineB 17 January 2024, 17:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

HI @MikaelaLC thanks for posting in the Klaviyo Community! That sounds very frustrating.

Klaviyo creates the “suspicious” segment to automatically help you filter out suspicious emails. You can’t really remove a profile from a segment without changing the segment definition; however, you could create a new segment or list, add the relevant profiles to that segment or list, and then send campaigns to that segment/list. 

Hope that helps,

Katherine