Skip to main content
Solved

Request for Membership Access Restoration or Refund Due to Premature Feature Loss

• 15 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I canceled my membership, I had already paid for the month until July 24th so thought I would still have access to everything till the end of the month. Unfortunately, I've lost all the features of my membership and am now being prompted to pay again to restart it. I am also unable to contact support and have to upgrade my account to do so, paying for another month. Could I please have access restored until July 24th, or receive a full refund for this period?

Additionally, I didn't realize I was being charged $80 since March 24th, I was initially paying $20 and don't recall upgrading my account and am quite dissatisfied with this situation. Could I please be refunded for the unused period?

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @ss.rahman

Thanks for sharing your question with us. 

Yes, unfortunately when you cancel your plan you lose access to a lot of your account features, as mentioned in our documentation, which is why we recommend canceling at the end of your billing period so a refund won’t be possible. 

If you want to discuss a different billing matter, you can access our support team  via this form. 

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge

Hi I am not happy with this resolution. I have paid 80 dollars which I was not even aware of being charged. Can I please be refunded or at least receive the remaining features of my account which I have paid for?