Skip to main content

Hi There,

The Klaviyo two-factor options are painful because they’re not the norm across the marketing and ecom industries - SMS is (sorry if there’s a way to enable it).

Forcing team members to remember to log-in a different way on just one of the 20 (ish) services we use daily, only encourages people to turn-off two-factor.

It’s like when payment services/banks block password managers from entering passwords, people just create easy-to-use passwords.

Security that doesn’t account for humans is insecure.

Considering the amount we pay for Klaviyo, and the sensitivity of the data, SMS should absolutely be an option.

Cheers, Ben

Hi @Ben

Apologies for the delay here. Thank you for sharing this feedback. I am relaying it to our product team. I will circle back here with an update shortly.

~Chloe

Cheers, thank you - and sorry if we’re missing a setting that enables SMS. 

Hi @Ben

Although this isn’t currently available, I have shared this information with the product team. They are working on ways to make this experience as streamlined and secure as possible, and shared that this is coming soon. I will be sure to share any updates in this thread as they become available. I also wanted to mention that we have the What’s New page, where you can subscribe for all product updates as they come out. 

~Chloe