Security of this platform?

• 5 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Have to say, I am kind of dismayed at what I perceive to be a low-level of security for our account at Klaviyo. I just had a meeting with an account rep at Klaviyo and somehow this account rep has access to our entire account, including  all our customer/profiles information, all our sales data,… everything. This is quite ridiculous. Under no circumstances should anyone on Klaviyo’s team have access to our data on the platform unless we specifically permit it. How is this even allowed? I have never seen this with any other platform and I am curious whether I  missed some sort of setting in my account or something. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @ddsgad,

Thank you for your post; we always appreciate hearing from our community. Our customers come first and we consider safeguarding data as one of our foundational responsibilities. We devote considerable resources to our information security program, which is dedicated to ensuring the highest confidence in our custodianship of the data of our customers and their customers. If you would like to discuss the topic further with our team, please feel free to reach out via a DM (direct message). 

Thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community!

David