Skip to main content
Solved

Seeking Assistance with Kalyvio Email Marketing Issues Across Four Websites

• 2 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I'm currently managing email marketing campaigns for four different websites using Kalyvio, and each site is encountering distinct issues that I'm struggling to resolve:

1. For the first site, hvacaplus, the emails are being delivered extremely slowly. Despite optimizing the content and ensuring there are no large attachments, the delay in email delivery is affecting our communication with customers.

2. The second site, honestus, has an issue with the images in the emails. They are displaying much larger than their actual size, disrupting the email layout and causing it to look unprofessional. I have tried adjusting the image settings and checking the HTML, but the problem persists.

3. The third site, skyviewpaintings, is showing a sidebar in the email templates, even though I have configured the settings to exclude it. I have reviewed the template and layout settings multiple times, but the sidebar continues to appear.

4. The fourth site, golfclubs129, is facing severe deliverability issues. Despite following email marketing best practices and optimizing our content for spam filters, our emails are not reaching the recipients' inboxes and are not ranking well in email searches.

Could you please assist me in troubleshooting these issues and suggest solutions to improve the performance and effectiveness of our email campaigns for each of these websites?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @dpteam

Happy to help! 

1. Regarding your emails sending slowing, while emails typically send within minutes, it isn't uncommon to see emails take up to 20 minutes to process and send. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an immediate send for emails, even transactional ones, as there are many variables that influence email sending and delivery speeds. Due to the nature of email, some factors are outside the control of email service providers such as Klaviyo. 
  2. For images displaying larger in emails, I would recommend checking the padding of your image area and blocks in your template. If there is no padding irregularity, the issue could be that the inbox is showing the true size of the image, which is too large. We recommend keeping your images to 600px or less in width and less than 2000px in height, in order to balance image quality and loading speeds. 
  3. Do you have an image what you mean by a sidebar showing? 
  4.  I’d check out these additional resources to help improve your deliverability!

-Taylor