Solved

Setup wizard email verification

• 10 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi, when i do the setup wizard at the end klaviyo sends me a verification email but when i click on it it doesnt work and my email doesn’t get verified

icon

Best answer by David To 11 July 2021, 14:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @hello,

After going through the setup wizard and reaching the step to verify your email, has it been 72-hours since you received that email? If so, then upon clicking that “Confirm email” option will actually bring you to an error page or the Klaviyo login page again as that link to confirm your email only lasts for 72-hours. When this happens, Klaviyo will typically resend another email to verify your address with a new link. You can also re-send another verification email to yourself if you were still in the setup wizard by clicking on the “Resend confirmation email” option. You can learn more about the Klaviyo setup wizard from the Guide to the Setup Wizard article Klaviyo offers. 

If you were still having trouble, I would also recommend launching an incognito window, signing into your email inbox and attempting to verify your email from the Klaviyo verification email sent to you to alleviate any cookies or caches that may be causing your issue. 

I hope this helps!

David